GARY UMEDA, Kois Center Life Clinical Instructor
Overall Mission of the Kois Center:
- Deliver the latest advances in esthetics, implants and restorative dentistry through cutting edge continuing dental education.
- To improve the lives of patients by providing our members with predictable, evidence-based dental systems that enable them to deliver the highest level of patient care.
- To provide members with a safe, collaborative learning environment focused on providing ongoing personal and professional support.
- Create world-class contributors in the dental profession with an understanding of periodontics, biomechanics, functional relationships, and facial relationships.
Long Term Goals of the Kois Center:
- Consistently provide members with the most up-to-date scientific research by continually updating all course materials as new research is published.
- Evolution of different avenues of networking so members can easily share information and mentor/advise other members who are working through the Kois Center curriculum.
- Expand the Kois Center’s reach globally and make courses more accessible to global participants.
- Product development (with patent protection) to assist dental professionals with creating predictable results in practice/laboratory.
- Continued development of technology aiding in members’ experience at the Kois Center (i.e. updates to App where members access class materials and maintenance of newly built website with intuitive interface).
- Create and provide members with resources that aid in integration of Kois principles and procedures into daily practice.
Dentist Honolulu, GARY T. UMEDA, DDS, MAGD, FICOI, FADI
Providing solutions for complex dental problems in a pain free and supportive environment.
1580 Makaloa St.
Honolulu, HI 96814